Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

'Dream List'

1. 
Chess : shot glasses. I really want to try one game.. but at an intermediate level with lighter drinks because my vietnamese genes are not completely invulnerable to drinks yet. Also I love chess, just really mastered it or had any other opponent except myself..Yes i use to play against myself..and I must say I was pretty hard against because i knew what my next moves will be. Predicting your opponents movement is crucial to victory.

2. Which brings me to my second choice. I personally do enjoy chess a lot and I think a glass chess set is such a great valuable collectable. However, it is very expensive I assume, so I'll work my ass off to earn myself a legit set and hopefully master it.
 
3. Balisong - AKA butterfly knife or bottle open version which would be more useful. These just seem really majestic and beautiful and I LOOOOVEEEE the sound when a knife swifty bolts through the air before hitting a wall with a resonating vibration. LOOL. Also I would LOVE to sea a seahorse knife where the head is the handle and it curves into a knife... that's things are beautiful.


4. Final fantasy 7 Piano Collections. So many beautiful songs that I want to learn and it's a lovely collectable.

5. Anything related to assassin's creed like props and crap. Love the gameplay, clothing, history, book(?), outfit and weapon like the hidden blade and harlequin.
Assassin's Creed 3 Connor Bow HD wallpaper for Standard 4:3 5:4 Fullscreen UXGA XGA SVGA QSXGA SXGA ; Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ; HD 16:9 High Definition WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ; Other 3:2 DVGA HVGA HQVGA devices ( Apple PowerBook G4 iPhone 4 3G 3GS iPod Touch ) ; Mobile VGA WVGA iPhone iPad PSP Phone - VGA QVGA Smartphone ( PocketPC GPS iPod Zune BlackBerry HTC Samsung LG Nokia Eten Asus ) WVGA WQVGA Smartphone ( HTC Samsung Sony Ericsson LG Vertu MIO ) HVGA Smartphone ( Apple iPhone iPod BlackBerry HTC Samsung Nokia ) Sony PSP Zune HD Zen ; Tablet 2 ;
6. Harry potter Fan until I die. (books and stuff)

7. The scream costume. One of my all time favourite horror movie classics

8. random : Some Mystical creatures...I don't know, hippogriff, phoenix, blue dragons..black raven? :LL


9. Would love to give my sister something swan related...
 
10.. suddenly obsessed with seahorses...and phoenix...and dragon..

Tha's about it ..for now..too sleepy..time to dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment