Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Where's the wind?

So everything in mind seems still. Calm. Quiet. I feel like I haven't heard from myself for ages.

Suits. Men in suits.
Everytime I see someone in a suit, I try to imagine myself in their shoes. Their black leather shoes. Probably expensive.
Where are they heading?
Where are they going?
In their jobs... in their life.

You know, It still feels like just yesterday we graduated...
We just came out of the hall...Linda heng bursts into tears... We haven't even done the HSC... Everything felt so, so far away.

Like as if It'll never reach us. That the time we spending now... The time....we yearned for..or afraid of...

It feels like there's this void. From the time I go to...here...and there... like something in between felt like it was...missing

Can someone have more than one personality? Like some would catergorise the 'TWO-faced' Idea as Two separate personalities, but the two-faced in itself is the personality, So I say everyone only has one. What they choose to express is up to them I guess...From what we choose to lay out as a doormat ...to the things we sweep under it...

Can you live for yourself and others? Does one ideal seem to contradict the other? I feel like a part of me wants to live...for me...and all its dreams ...and glory...but the other half...feels like it's....searching for ...answers. Answers to questions I don't I'm asking...

Where does this all lead to? Do we just work to earn...to yearn..to die? Do we just find love...to marry...to die? Do we just eat...sleep... survive... to die?

I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment