Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

#1

First few days of school.
From what I can remember, we all firstly had to go to the school hall to be allocated into our classes. I think we were given name tags or something which pretty much had a letter on it that represented our classes. Oh, The famous 'E'. I remember every teacher saying "isn't this the top class?". I remember osly's face. Because he was ugly... OK not really, just funny looking with his dark tone and funny tooth and awful bed hair.
Also, Everyone asked me whether or not I could close my mouth because before when I had braces, my two buckteeth kept showing.
Our first class was I believe was maths, or maybe English. I remember the work being really easy and thinking "oh is this high school? easy peasy". But the thing I was probably most worried about was friends and reputation. Honestly, I didn't want to come off as 'soft' so I was on high alert for potential 'bullies'. And ,honestly, I thought they were Catrina, Snezana, Emily and Stephanie. I wasn't much worried about the boys because frankly... they were all geeks and nerds.
In some way they were sort of bullies... for a period of time. In year 7 there were 3 Danny's and they thought it'd be funny to nickname each.
-Danny Cheung was "Danny-cute?"
-Danny Nguyen was "Danny-Smile"
and guess what I was?
- 'Danny-sucks-cocks' LOL
Yeah... they came up with that name because during PDHPE , on the back of the chair I was sitting and there were the words 'Sucks cocks'. And that is how that nickname originated.
Pity it didn't catch on...
then again it might...

I remember everyone started to pick on Alex in almost all classes. I had nothing against him but everyone else did. (almost everyone). But ,honestly, when Donovan told me he stole my colour pencils ( when were doing Title pages. Remember Title Pages? =D ) I pretty much jumped at the opportunity to have a reason to dislike him. This is all happened in maths.
Speaking of maths, our maths teacher was ms wheeler. Donovan kept making squeaky wheelchair noises every time she would walk by and ALL my friends would giggle. All I was tihnking "REALLY?!". Even then I thought it was a pretty lame and immature joke I still laughed along because ,frankly, I didn't know who were my friends and who were my enemies...
and boy did I made a few.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Your memory is crazy LOL haha "danny-sucks-cocks" Ohh, the fun i'll have :D

    ReplyDelete