Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My answers

1.Never had a First
2.Observing people's facial reaction. Fixing pens to be parallel on the table.
3.Don't really remember
4.That I would die in final destination.
5.Doctor. Yes, I was asian-parent influenced to get money for the family. But eventually down the line I wanted to become a doctor to help all the other sick kids.
6.
7.Nothing.
8.Pictures, Birthday Cards and all my shirts that Jessica Bought for me.
9.It was a Piece of wood name Woody. JOKES. It was the yellow pages. Kidding. It was the Maccas simpsons mini skateboards.
10.Drama/Music
11.Blogging
12.Blogging and stalking others
13.Falling into a girls breast by accident.
14.Outside someone's house. Throwing rocks at their window.
15.You
16.<
17.Under the sea. Or in a nice spacious apartment.
18.Matt Damon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment