Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Airborne

If I wasn't such a clutz, then I would have a tablet to type on but nope, I forgot to turn on the power switch when I was 'charging' it. So I'm basically bored as fuck on the plane with the many voices in my head to keep me company.

Ugh and this little strap across my waist is so annoying. I think it's called a 'seatbelt'? Pfft I barely wear it In cars what makes you think I'll wear it now? LOL

There's also a little TV screen in front of me and since it doesn't have anything worth watching it basically acts as a mirror. My face is so fat omfg and I can see all my blemishes. It's just staring right back at me with no mercy. 
Just watching the wings of the plane shaking makes me nervous. I just can't shake the feeling away. As though I'm not going on a vacation. It reminded me when andrew comforted me. To be honest, when I shut the door on your last visit, it phased me quite abit. Like the thought of not seeing you for over a month saddens me. Like a "I wish you well but I hope you drop a soap or... So that one day you may fully appreciate... ;)"
LOL OK STFU! 
Haha but I will miss everyone.

The view is also quite nice.
Which went well with my little fun station.
- house because I love him
- 'slice' because i love butterflies
- and an Australian neck rest, to remind me of where I came from. LOL

Time for a nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment