Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Vietnam

4am -
* currently on hoang do to my sisters house to pick her up. Apparently mum convinced her to come because I might be sad over there.

This made me worry about Emma because I just don't find my brother in law a very independent figure. Although when we arrived he gave me $200 to spend as a gift which was nice. He loves buying my love or something. I don't blame him, I'm not the most approachable being in this family but money will get my attention. 

Which got me thinking, a lot of people do tend to give me money. Even my cousins boyfriend's mother gave me money to spend in Vietnam. When I got my ATAR, my sister and brother gave me money to congratulate me. Oh and my dad because in reality he only spends money on two things - me or the dog.

Oh and weirdest thing to happen this morning was when my dad gave me a goodbye hug which is a first. He's not a distant dad rather he's just quiet and keeps all opinions to himself. 

He was really worried for me about this trip. He kept asking if I didn't want to go then to tell my mum but I know that'll just create more problems because my mum really wants this. My dad kept saying he doesn't approve and that he got no say about this trip. But I reassure him that the worse case scenario is that I just get super bored.





No comments:

Post a Comment