Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Perspective of the toilet water

So anyways taking a ten minute break from my maths past paper. 

Anyways, so im sitting on my study chair which can spin and that. Anytitties, if you stand as still as possible on it ,the chair will very very slwoly spin anticlockwise for some reason. No intentional force  or anything iand it always spins anitclowise. And as i stand and it the spin take me i see every little detail around my room. From the small crack in the corner behind my aircon to the anyone fat ass on my bed ( bobina trabolognase) speaking of cracks! My ceiling connects to the wall very perfectocally WITH NO CRACKS LIKE LMG MY ROOM IS FUCKING AMAZING. 


Anyways as i was spinning on my chair it reminds me of how the toilet water always twirl down the toilet in one direction because of some central gravity force rule which i have no idea... Poopoo face

Anydong bobbina is ugly

Cheerio! Too off to the morning to you lad! 


No comments:

Post a Comment