Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Erebus

So you know your mind right, it's yours and yours alone to control right? Hence I am allowed to think whatever I want to think and since I've been having so much time to think...and over think ... and think even more about over thinking..only to realise that I'm over thinking the over..thought.

I just feel like...there's a ...feeling...residing in my...gut..stomach. It itches and flutters...but I can't...put.. it into...words?
Then again, maybe I don't want to...or am no longer capable of listening to myself.
Ever listened to yourself for a really long time?...Let yours thoughts run and run and run only to realise it's recycling one particular thought...

yeah me neither.

Maybe it's all in my head....but wait..I said it was in my stomach..maybe my head is in my stomach...or
it could be my ears... which fails to listen...to my ...head?...stomach?both? O, maybe if I follow the cliche it'll turn out to be my heart...oh my poor heart...it hurts o so much...

cut me open and let me bleed dry, maybe then I can finally feel nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment