Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

7$%67!X(+=)

Non stop... Blabbering

Like im talking to someone but ... No one is here... But im always talking and mouthing words to someone or something like they are here... Who's they? 

With my hands too... Moving and jerking along with the words i mouth or speak to ... Whoever im speaking... And then i move and walk and talk then run annnnddd then ... I stop and well forget .. Where i was running to or who i was.. Talking to? Walking to? 

I dont know if my brain is .. That sad or lonely that its ... Making me... Whaa.. Am i on about? 

Shut the curtains... Turn on the lamp... Head to the right.. Photos... Such wonderful photos... Need to hang those ... Above.. Left? Here? There? ... Nails? Hooks super hanging velcro things?... Pandora .. Snezs present... Books maths ... Maths... All i have is maths.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment